One More Step Application
Erasmus Mundus “One More Step” application is OPEN!
APPLICATION CLOSED 30 JANUARY 2012 (Online Only)
Programs available for:
- Post-doctorate fellowships
- Academic staff
1. An undergraduate/ a master/ a doctoral student/an academic staff at the University of Muhammadiyah Malang (UMM)
2. Have completed at least one year academic studies or be at minimum 3rd semester (undergraduate only).
3. Have a GPA (IPK) of at least 3,00 (social science) or 2,75 (science)
4. Have an English proficiency of at least 3,00 in ESP GPA or 400 in TOEFL
Required Documents*:1. CV Europass (can be downloaded at http://one-more-step.eu/en/How-to-Apply/Before-applying/)
2. Letter of Motivation
3. ID Card (Passport or KTP for staff and Passport or KTM for students)
4. Academic Transcript
5. ESP Transcript or TOEFL Certificate
6. Certificates relevant to your application (awards, trainings, workshops, language courses, etc)
*All documents MUST be submitted in English, except for the ID Card.
*All documentations are to be uploaded in PDF files.
*After the application submitted, you are allowed to delete your uploaded documents and change your application up until the application deadline.
*The English requirements may vary depending on the university or program you are applying to (please check the hosting university website).
· You may only apply for courses or programs listed at the website as "academic offer" by the host universities (can be downloaded at each hosting university website).
· You must send a certified copy of your academic and ESP transcript/TOEFL score to IRO before the application deadline.
· You are highly recommended to apply as soon as possible.